How do I deposit checks from my phone?
- From the Hills Bank Online app, you may deposit a check. Simply click "Menu" followed by "Deposit A Check."
Can I get a printout of my statement over the Internet?
- If you are already enrolled in eStatements, you can print out your statement anytime by logging into Hills Bank Online. You will receive an email when new statements are available.
Can I use my debit card while traveling internationally?
- Yes, your debit card and credit card are accepted internationally!
Do you offer a foreign currency exchange service?
- Hills Bank customers are able to place an order for or exchange foreign currency at any branch location, or by contacting us.
How do I change my address or any other contact information?
- There are multiple ways to change your contact information on file with Hills Bank: Online, In Person, or Over the Phone.
How do I reorder checks?
- You may reorder checks online through our partner, Deluxe, or visit any of our branch locations for assistance. Browse from several styles now and reorder your checks online through Deluxe.
How do I send or receive wire transfers?
- To complete a wire transfer, you'll need a routing number, bank name, your account numbers, and the name and address on your account.
How do I transfer money into a different account?
- Log in to Hills Bank Online and click Payments/Transfers to get started.
What are the current auto loan rates?
- For our current auto loan rates, visit HillsBank.com/personal-loan-rates, call 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK) to visit with a Personal Banker, or stop by any Hills Bank location.
What are the current certificate of deposit (CD) rates?
- You can view rates below, and open a certificate of deposit (CD) or another account by chatting with a banker via our website, mobile app, or by stopping by one of our offices.
What are your hours?
- Our hours differ by location. You can view our convenient hours and locations by visiting our ATM and Branch Locator page.
What do I do if I lost my ATM/Debit/Credit Card?
- The first thing you should do if you have lost or misplaced your card is to turn it off.
What is my account number?
- Your account number can be located on your print or electronic statements, or on the bottom of your checks.
What is your routing/ABA number?
- The routing number for Hills Bank and Trust Company is 073913755.
Where can I access tax forms online?
- At this time, you cannot directly access your Hills Bank tax forms online. However, there are a few ways you can obtain a reprint of tax forms issued by Hills Bank
Where can I find my electronic statements?
- You can access up to 18 months of your eDelivery Statements by logging into your Online Banking account.
What do I do if I see fraud on my account?
- If you receive a request for personal information which appears to be from Hills Bank, please contact us at 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK) to verify the validity of the request.
Do you offer payday loans?
- Though we have many convenient loan options, we do not offer payday loans.
Do you offer a notary service?
- Notary service is available in our branches, free of charge for Hills Bank customers.
How do I activate my debit card PIN?
- You may activate your new debit card PIN by calling SHAZAM at 1-800-717-4923 or at a Hills Bank ATM.
Do I have to close my accounts if I move out of state?
- No, even if you are moving away we can still help you with your banking needs through our online banking platform, our contact center, and live chat with a banker.
What should I do if I am out of town and my credit or debit card is declined?
- Please contact our Customer Contact Center to resolve the issue. We're available by calling 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK).
How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- Your employer or the government agency that issues your payroll checks is responsible for establishing direct deposit on your behalf. Here's what you'll need.
Where are your ATMs located?
- In addition to Hills Bank ATMs, you can use your Hills Bank debit card at thousands of SHAZAM® and MoneyPass ATMs nationwide without surcharge fees.
What is the maximum amount I can withdraw from an ATM in one day?
- The maximum daily withdrawal limit from an ATM is typically $300.00 ($110.00 for GO! Checking).
What is your mailing address?
- We have mailing addresses for Mail Teller, the Customer Contact Center, and Loan Service Inquiries.
How do I change my Hills Bank Online password?
- Follow these steps to change your Hills Bank Online password.
How can I pay my loan?
- You may pay your loan in a variety of ways.
How do ATM deposits work?
- Deposit checks or cash at a variety of ATMs across our local service area at Shazam® or MoneyPass ATMs around the country.
Can I apply for an auto loan if I haven't found the car I want yet?
- Whether you're looking to purchase or refinance a car, boat, or RV, Hills Bank offers a full variety of personal loans to meet your needs.
What should I do if my account has a negative balance?
- You can stop by one of our offices, mail a deposit, or use mobile deposit to provide enough funds to offset a negative balance.
How do I check my account balance?
- We have several ways for you to check your account balance.
How much does it cost to replace my debit card?
- There is no fee to replace lost debit cards.
Can I apply for a credit card online?
- If you are a current Hills Bank customer, you can apply for a credit card online with help from a banker.
Can I open an account online?
- You can apply for and open a new Hills Bank account entirely online.
How do I change my name on file?
- For a name change, we will need documentation with your new name.
When will my direct deposit be available on pay day?
- Typically, your direct deposit will be available no later than 9 a.m.
How do I refinance my home equity loan, and what are the costs?
- When you refinance, you usually pay refinancing costs. Our mortgage lenders can help you decide if it's worth it.