Can I get a printout of my statement over the Internet?
- If you are already enrolled in eStatements, you can print out your statement anytime by logging into Hills Bank Online. You will receive an email when new statements are available.
Can I use my debit card while traveling internationally?
- Yes, your debit card and credit card are accepted internationally!
Do you offer a foreign currency exchange service?
- Hills Bank customers are able to place an order for or exchange foreign currency at any branch location, or by contacting us.
How do I change my address or any other contact information?
- There are multiple ways to change your contact information on file with Hills Bank: Online, In Person, or Over the Phone.
How do I reorder checks?
- You may reorder checks online through our partner, Deluxe, or visit any of our branch locations for assistance. Browse from several styles now and reorder your checks online through Deluxe.
How do I send or receive wire transfers?
- To complete a wire transfer, you'll need a routing number, bank name, your account numbers, and the name and address on your account.
How do I transfer money into a different account?
- Log in to Hills Bank Online and click Payments/Transfers to get started.
What are the current auto loan rates?
- For our current auto loan rates, visit HillsBank.com/personal-loan-rates, call 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK) to visit with a Personal Banker, or stop by any Hills Bank location.
What are the current certificate of deposit (CD) rates?
- You can also open a certificate of deposit (CD) or another account by downloading the HERE by Hills Bank app for your Android or iOS device.
What are your hours?
- Our hours differ by location. You can view our convenient hours and locations by visiting our ATM and Branch Locator page.
What do I do if I lost my ATM/Debit/Credit Card?
- The first thing you should do if you have lost or misplaced your card is to turn it off.
What is my account number?
- Your account number can be located on your print or electronic statements, or on the bottom of your checks.
What is your routing/ABA number?
- The routing number for Hills Bank and Trust Company is 073913755.
Where can I access tax forms online?
- At this time, you cannot directly access your Hills Bank tax forms online. However, there are a few ways you can obtain a reprint of tax forms issued by Hills Bank
Where can I find my electronic statements?
- You can access up to 18 months of your eDelivery Statements by logging into your Online Banking account.
What do I do if I see fraud on my account?
- If you receive a request for personal information which appears to be from Hills Bank, please contact us at 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK) to verify the validity of the request.