Hills Bank Online
Hills Bank's online banking, bill payment, and mobile banking are easy to use and give you greater control of your finances, while providing convenience and security with access to your accounts 24/7. If you do not currently have online banking, but would like to enroll, click enroll and follow the prompts.
- Deposit Check
Deposit a check directly into your account using our new app by simply taking a picture of the front and back of your check.
- Manage My Finances
Personal Financial Management software is just a click away. You can include accounts from other financial institutions, add credit cards, set savings goals, and create budgets. Now you can plan for the future while you manage your funds.
View our interactive demo to see for yourself. Please note, you will be asked to login with your email address, but if you prefer you can simply click "LOG IN".
- Transfer Funds to Another Hills Bank Customer
Easily transfer one-time, future, or recurring transfers to another Hills Bank customer.
- Transfer Funds to Another Person
Send a Person to Person transfer without knowing their account information. All you need is their email address.
- Turn On/Off
Turn your debit card on or off through Hills Bank Online! Simply log in and go to Hills Bank Cards, then Turn Debit Card On/Off. Select a card to turn it off, and if you later find the card and want to turn it back on, just repeat the process.
- Bill Payment
Sign up for bill payment through Hills Bank Online by logging into online banking and clicking Payments/Transfers, then Pay My Bills and complete the enrollment process.
- Send Secure Messages
Send messages and upload documents to Hills Bank safely and securely.
- Receive statements and notices electronically
Receive email alerts when statements and notices are ready. You can access up to 18 months of statements.
- Text Banking*
Enroll in text banking through Hills Bank Online to begin banking via SMS messages. The following commands are available from the short code 226563 (BANKME) although alerts and secure access codes sent from Hills Bank Online via text message will come from 878787.
Send the following commands to 226563 (BANKME)
- BAL – current balance for all enabled accounts
- BAL <account nickname> - current balance for specified account
- HIST <account nickname> - recent history for specified account
- XFER <from account nickname><to account nickname><amount> - transfer amount indicated from first account specified to second account specified
- LIST – list of text banking commands
- HELP – list of contacts for text banking information
- STOP – disable text banking
Trusteer Rapport is an additional layer of security Hills Bank OnlineTM users can download. It’s free security software that helps protect your online banking account from fraud by helping secure your computer from specific malware. Learn more and download today.
- Connect to Quicken® and QuickBooks®
With Hills Bank Online, you can connect to Quicken® and QuickBooks® software.
- Additional Services
Hills Bank OnlineTM also offers ACH Origination and Positive Pay for businesses. Learn more or contact a Treasury Management Representative at 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK) for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hills Bank OnlineTM
How will I log in the first time?
- You will enter your current online banking Login ID and Password into the login screen, and then click Sign In.
- This will take you to a screen that asks you to select how you would like to receive a Secure Access Code. This is a one-time-use code provided using phone numbers we already have on file. It helps us protect the privacy and security of your information. For this reason, it is important that we have a number at which you can be reached during the times you will access Hills Bank Online. The last four digits of phone and/or text options available for receipt of your secure access code are listed. Click on your selection. If none of these numbers are valid, you will need to call us at 1-800-445-5725 and we will assist you in obtaining your code.
- You will then be directed to a screen that allows you to input the secure access code that you will have just received, either as text or an automated phone call at the number you selected.
- Once you have entered your access code and clicked Submit", you will be prompted to change your password. Your new password must be between 5-15 characters long and must contain a minimum of one number.
- Once your password is reset, you'll see a screen displaying your contact information. Please review this information and the terms and conditions of online banking. You are now ready to being online banking.