Meet the Trust and Wealth Management Group
Establishing trust and maintaining credibility have been key to our success. We focus on individual needs and objectives with the highest level of service and community banking responsiveness.
Legal to accounting, financial planning to business administration—our staff of Officers and Investment professionals has over 300 cumulative years of professional knowledge and experience. They are educated with advanced degrees and designations – including MBA, JD, CPA, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®), Certified Retirement Services Provider (CRSP), Certified Securities Operations Professionals (CSOP), and Certified Fiduciary and Investment Risk Specialists (CFIRS™) as well as financial planning designations.
Wealth Management Services Include
Contact a Hills Bank Trust Officer
- North Liberty Forevergreen location at 319-338-1522
- Cedar Rapids Blairs Ferry Road location at 319-294-2444
- Toll-free nationwide at 1-800-899-8858
- Email Trust@HillsBank.com
Knowledge is Power
No matter where you are in life, the more you know about handling your finances, the better your chance of reaching your goals. The Financial Resource Center has the information and tools to get started.
Please note that neither Hills Bank nor the Hills Bank Trust and Wealth Management Group provide tax or legal advice. You should always consult an attorney along with a tax professional to determine how to prepare the best estate plan for your situation.
* Hills Bank and Trust Company is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or in any way related to TIAA, CREF, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries (Collectively “TIAA-CREF”). TIAA-CREF has not reviewed and is not responsible for any of Hills Bank and Trust Company’s content. Any TIAA-CREF materials or TIAA-CREF information linked or provided by Hills Bank and Trust Company are based upon sources TIAA-CREF believes to be reliable, but TIAA-CREF does not guarantee that such materials or information are accurate or complete. Teachers Personal Investment Services, Inc. and TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, Members FINRA/SIPC, distribute securities products.
Investment products are not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal government agency, carry no bank guarantee, and may go down in value.