Hills Bank wants to help make sure your information and transactions are safe and secure while banking online. As an additional layer of protection, Hills Bank OnlineTM users can now download Trusteer Rapport, which is free security software that’s downloaded to your computer.
Trusteer Rapport protects your online banking account from fraud by helping secure your personal computer from financial specific malware and blocking any malicious attempts to access your information or money.
What is Trusteer Rapport?
Trusteer Rapport is a free security download that Hills Bank has made available to our customers. It provides an additional layer of protection to your online banking session by helping protect your PC from financial specific malware. Updates for Trusteer Rapport are automatic and all done in the background. It’s a small piece of software that won’t slow down your computer or interfere with your applications. Trusteer Rapport doesn’t replace anti-virus software, but works alongside it to supplement your protection.
Why should I download Trusteer Rapport?
- Protects your login credentials and personal information from key-logging and screen capture attempts.
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your data and credentials.
- Removes existing financial malware from your computer immediately.
- Helps prevent future malware infections.
- Defends against threats that anti-virus solutions can't detect or remove.
- Notifies the bank of threat activity to further drive fraud prevention.
- Easy to install and only takes a few minutes. No need to restart your computer or configure Trusteer Rapport.
- Free to all Hills Bank customers.
How do I download Trusteer Rapport?
To download Trusteer Rapport now by clicking the “Download Now” button below. At this time, Trusteer Rapport is only available to PCs and Macs.
How do I know I’m protected by Trusteer?
Once you’ve downloaded Trusteer Rapport, a green icon will appear near (or in) your internet browser’s address bar when you are viewing a website protected by Trusteer Rapport. For more information about how Trusteer Rapport works, or for system requirements, visit Trusteer.
Hills Bank and Trust Company makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the Rapport software or Trusteer's website. By downloading and installing Trusteer Rapport, you agree to be governed by the terms of the Rapport License Agreement. Hills Bank and Trust Company is not associated with Trusteer in any way, and is not responsible for the service, operation, or content of Rapport or Trusteer. Hills Bank and Trust Company is not responsible for the performance of Rapport or any losses, claims, damages, costs, or expenses incurred related to your use of Rapport software or its services.