With Simple Change, you can build your savings balance automatically with everyday purchases using your Hills Bank debit card.
Here's How Simple Change Works:
- Simple Change rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar amount.
- We transfer the difference between the purchase amount and the rounded amount from your checking account. to a deposit account of your choice
- You can track your savings within Hills Bank Online.
To enroll, you must have a Hills Bank checking account with a Hills Bank debit card, as well as an additional checking, savings, or money market account. If you don't have both of those accounts already, you can apply online to get started.
How to Enroll in Simple Change:
- Log into your Hills Bank Online account through your browser or mobile app.
- Select "Services" along the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click "Enroll in Simple Change" and follow the instructions. You will need the last six digits of your debit card as well as the account number of the account you wish to receive the "change" from your purchases. Here's how to find your account number.