Switch to Hills Bank: it's hassle-free and as easy as 1-2-3.
Consider Hills for a hassle-free switch!
1. Open a Hills Bank Checking Account
2. Make the Switch
We will help you switch all your direct deposits and automatic payments, so leave the details to us. We'll just need the names, addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, and amounts you want to switch. A copy of your most recent bank statement would be helpful and can move the process along even faster.
When all the forms are complete, we will mail them to you for your signature, along with a postage-paid envelope to return your signed forms.
If you prefer to take care of the paperwork on your own, a helpful checklist and the forms you’ll need are listed below. You need to have Adobe® Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to access these forms.
Easy Switch Forms:
- Easy Switch Checklist
- Direct Deposit Application
- Application for Federal Government Direct Deposit
- Automatic Payment Authorization
- A convenient form to set up payment for any business (for example: MidAmerican Energy, Mediacom, Qwest, etc.)
- Automatic Payment Cancellation
- A convenient form to cancel payment for any business (for example: MidAmerican Energy, Mediacom, Qwest, etc.)
- Account Closing Request
3. Close Your Account at Your Former Bank
We will monitor your new account weekly to make sure that all of your automatic payments and direct deposits have switched to your new Hills Bank account. As soon as everything has been switched, we will notify you that your old account will soon be closed.
Welcome to The Hills Bank Way of doing business!