Buying a home is one of the most important purchases many people make in their lives. We’d like to help you make this purchase a reality. Our experienced lenders are ready to answer your questions and help you on the path to home ownership. Meet our Mortgage Team.
As a customer of Hills Bank, you receive the following services:
It's easy to apply for a Hills Bank mortgage:
Apply online. It’s safe, simple and secure!
You can also apply by:
Also consider these:
To prepare for your appointment with a mortgage lender, bring the following information with you.
- Copy of your Purchase Agreement
- Your two most recent pay stubs with year-to-date earnings. If you have had more than one job this year, provide your final pay stub from your previous employer
- The two most recent years' W-2s
- Your two most recent bank statements, or if the cash to close your loan comes from another source, provide documentation
Your residence history for the last two years
(we will need the name and address of the landlord/mortgage holder)
- Current homeowners' insurance provider and payment amount (if applicable)
- Current property taxes (if applicable)
- Loan and/or credit card information, including name, address, and account number of creditor
- Gift letter from relative(s)
- Construction contract, plans, and specs (construction loans only)
- Signed relocation agreement if your employer is paying for your move
- Divorce decree/stipulation if alimony, child support, or property settlement is involved (Note: alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you choose not to have it considered for paying the loan)
- Certificate of resident alien status green card
- School transcripts if attended during the last two years
- Letter of explanation for adverse credit or an employment gap