For your convenience, you have the option to receive your monthly bank statements electronically. This will not only help eliminate the paper mail that arrives at your home, but allows you to view your statement the day after it is generated at the bank.
You will receive an email from the bank letting you know your statement is ready; to access it, simply login to Hills Bank Online. We will not transmit your confidential account information through email.
If you do not currently have a Hills Bank Online ID, you will need to apply for Hills Bank OnlineTM to enroll in eStatement. Signing up for eStatement is fast and easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Login to Hills Bank Online.
- Click the "E-Statement" tab.
- Check the box titled "Select to activate E-Statements".
- After reading the information and verifying your email address, enable the account(s) to enroll in eStatement by checking the box next to each account name.
- Read the disclaimer and upon agreement, check "I agree to the terms and conditions" and click Submit.
- Review the Information Message. Your accounts will be "Pending Confirmation."
- An automated email will be delivered to your inbox. In order to receive eStatements, you must click on the link in your email that will direct you to a Hills Bank Online login page.
- After logging in to Hills Bank Online, your eStatement enrollment is complete. You will see an Information Message stating the statement(s) for your account(s) will now be delivered electronically.
Note that when you sign up for eStatement you will not receive your canceled check images as you did with a paper statement. Should you need to view each individual canceled check image, you can do so in Hills Bank Online by choosing View Current Transactions or View Range of Transactions.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open eStatements. If you need to download this software, click here and follow the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What other services are required for eStatement?
Since you view your statements through Hills Bank Online, you will need to have a Hills Bank Online ID assigned to you. If you do not already have one, simply fill out our online application and select Hills Bank Online.
What is eStatement?
eStatement is a free service that allows you to access an electronic copy of your statement through Hills Bank Online instead of getting a traditional paper statement sent through the mail.
The benefits of eStatement include:
- Free — you just need to sign up for free Hills Bank Online.
- Get your bank statement online with Hills Bank Online instead of in your mailbox.
- View your statements the day after they are generated at the bank.
- Save your statements to your computer’s hard drive — no more paper to store.
- Access up to one year of statements online.
- Secure — no confidential financial information is emailed to you, just a notice that your statement is ready.
Want to see more? View this eStatement demo.
How do I enroll my accounts in eStatement and which accounts are eligible?
Enrollment in eStatement is easy. First, sign up for free Hills Bank Online. You can call or visit any of our Hills Bank locations, or simply apply online. Once you're a Hills Bank Online customer, you are ready to enroll in eStatement. Follow these step by step instructions.
Any checking, savings, or money market account is eligible for eStatement.