How do I transfer money into a different account?
Log in to Hills Bank Online and click Payments/Transfers to get started.
To transfer money to an external (i.e. non-Hills Bank) checking or savings account, click Add my external account on the left-hand menu. You will need the account and routing number of the account you wish to add.
Through online banking you can:
- Transfer funds between your own Hills Bank accounts
- Transfer funds to another Hills Bank customer
- Easily transfer one-time, future, or recurring transfers to another Hills Bank customer.
- Transfer funds to another person
- Send a person-to-person transfer without knowing their account information. All you need is their email address.
Haven’t signed up for Hills Bank Online yet?
Hills Bank's online banking, bill payment, and mobile banking are easy to use and give you greater control of your finances, while providing convenience and security with access to your accounts 24/7.
To learn more about the convenience of banking online, please refer to our Hills Bank Online page.
Sign up for Hills Bank Online today! Click here.