How do I send or receive wire transfers?
To complete an incoming wire, provide the sender with the following:
- Routing number
- Bank Name
- Hills Bank and Trust Company
- PO Box 160
- Hills, IA 52235
- Your account numbers
- Name and address on your account.
To complete an outgoing wire outside the US, visit a Hills Bank location and provide the following:(view fee)
- Receiving country
- Currency type (if applicable)
- Name and address of the receiving bank
- SWIFT number of receiving bank
- IBAN account number at receiving bank
- Name and address of receiving account
- Sort Code (United Kingdom only)
- CLABE number (Mexico only)
- 9-digit Transit number (Canada only)
If you have any questions about wiring funds, please contact Hills Bank.
We’re available seven days a week by calling 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK)
- Customer Contact Center Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- After Hours Call Center: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit any of our branch locations
Message a Digital Banker, anytime, with the HERE by Hills Bank app
Please note: Hills Bank requires an in-person signature to initiate wires. Wires can be processed Monday through Friday. Requests must be completed and submitted by 1:30 p.m., or they may not be processed until the following business day.