How do I change my address or any other contact information?
There are multiple ways to change your contact information on file with Hills Bank.
You can log into Hills Bank Online and make changes to your contact information in your profile.
- On the left-hand navigation bar, open "Services"
- Select "Change My Address"
- You can also change other contact information under "Change My Address," such as email, phone number, and fax number
2.) In Person
You can stop by a branch and meet with us personally. Please bring a photo ID such as a driver's license for identification.
3.) Over the Phone
You can contact our Customer Contact Center. We’re available 7 days a week by calling 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK). You will be asked questions to verify your identity.
- Customer Contact Center Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- After Hours Call Center: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We may request photo ID or ask questions to verify your identity. Please also let us know if there are others in your household affected by these changes, so that we may update their records as well.