Hills Bank Customer Contact Center
The Hills Bank Customer Contact Center is available locally to assist you with your banking needs. We specialize in transferring funds between Hills Bank accounts, looking up transactions and balances, online banking questions, resetting your Hills Bank Online password, setting up stop payments, processing credit card payments, credit and debit card questions, and general loan account questions.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - noon
For inquiries during business hours please call:
Iowa City area: 319-679-5500
Cedar Rapids area: 319-654-8100
Toll Free: 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK)
Scan these QR codes
to save these numbers
to your phone contact list:
For assistance with a lost or stolen credit card after bank hours, call 1-800-423-7503 or visit www.MyCardStatement.com.
For assistance with a lost or stolen debit card after bank hours, call 1-800-383-8000 or if you are a Hills Bank Online user, log in and go to the Management tab, then go to ATM/Debit Card, select your card, and mark “lost/stolen.”
For assistance with a lost or stolen gift card or other inquiries after bank hours, call
1-877-282-0212 or visit www.hillsbankgiftcard.com.
For assistance with a lost or stolen FUNd Card or other inquiries after bank hours, call
1-877-651-6555 or visit https://www.familyprepaiddebit.com/familycard/hillsbank/login.
For assistance with a lost or stolen Hills Bank reloadable card after bank hours, call
1-877-651-6555 or visit https://www.hillsbankreload.com.
Hills Bank's Routing Number: 073913755
A routing number is a nine-digit code used to identify a bank when transferring funds electronically. The routing number is located at the lower left corner of your checks before the account number.
There are several ways to change your address with Hills Bank.
- Call the Hills Bank Customer Contact Center at 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK) and request your address be changed over the phone.
- Complete and return our Change of Address Form online or at any Hills Bank location. Please remember to sign the form. For joint accounts, both parties need to sign.
- Online banking users can log into Hills Bank Online and send a secured message through the "Contact" option at the top of the page and then click "New". Include your name, new address, new phone number(s), and the names of the customers on the account(s) that are affected by this address change.
- Send a letter to any Hills Bank teller or mail it to Hills Bank, 131 Main St., PO Box 160, Hills, IA 52235. Include your name, new address, new phone number(s), and the names of the customers on the account(s) that are affected by this address change. Please sign and date the letter.
- Fax a letter to 319-679-2160 with your new address. Include your name, new address, new phone number(s), and the names of the customers on the account(s) that are affected by this address change. Please sign and date the letter.
Travel Information Card
Going on vacation? Download and print our Travel Information card so you have important phone numbers available in the unfortunate event your wallet or purse is stolen.
Free Credit Report
An important tool against identity theft is to regularly monitor and review your credit report. With a yearly review, you can make sure no accounts have been opened without your knowledge. In accordance with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACT Act), AnnualCreditReport.com is a secure way to obtain your credit report from the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. Get your free annual credit report today!
Change Password Feature
You have the ability to reset your Hills Bank Online password, but you must set it up before you are locked out.
Within Hills Bank Online's "Management" tab under “Modify Personal Settings”
- Password Reset Question - Enter a question to which only you know the answer
- Password Reset Answer - Enter your answer
- Password must be 8-25 characters long and include letters, numbers, or special characters
- Three unsuccessful attempts entering a password will result in a lockout
If your account has been set up with the "Change Password" feature, you may reset your own password when necessary. A link will be sent to the email address on file for your account. You will need to click on the link within two hours or a new password reset should be requested. If you are not set up to reset your password and you need to change your password, please call Hills Bank and Trust Company at 319-679-5500 or 1-800-445-5725 to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
Personalize your Hills Bank Online ID
When you originally set up your online access, you received a 12-digit Online ID. You may change this to any 4-12 character ID, which must have at least one letter and cannot start with a number. The 12-digit Online ID assigned to you will ALWAYS allow access to your account, yet a personalized Online ID may be easier to remember. Simply enter your new ID under “Modify Login Information” within the Management tab.