Hills Bank Direct Merchant (Remote Capture)
Hills Bank Direct Merchant allows you to make a business deposit at your business location using an check scanner. The check images are then sent electronically to Hills Bank for processing. Deposits made get same-day credit if processed by 6:00 pm CST.
Benefits of Hills Bank Direct Merchant
Consolidate multiple banking relationships to Hills Bank
- Concentration of funds
- Use all available funds to offset account fees
- Only one set of bank statements to reconcile
- No need to transfer funds from remote offices via checks or ACH (Automated Clearing House)
Reduce the number of trips to the bank
- Employees are more productive because they're spending less time away from the office.
Improved cash flow
- Receive same-day credit for deposits made prior to cut-off time.
- No need to worry about the security of transporting deposits to the bank
Confidence that the deposit has been made.
- An email confirmation will be sent when the deposit has been presented to our Operations Center.
Successful balancing before submitting to the bank
- No need to worry about adjustments or corrections to the deposit.
Reduce the carbon footprint of your business
- Save time, trees, fuel and money.
If you are an existing customer, view the Hills Bank Direct Merchant holiday schedule for processing dates.
Tired of stamping the back of checks you deposit every day using your Direct Merchant scanner? Hills Bank has the ability to virtually endorse checks so you don’t have to. The endorsement will be added to the image of the check when it is scanned, reducing time and money spent on endorsement stamps. Virtual endorsement also reduces the risk of returned checks due to a missing endorsement.
Join the many Corridor businesses that make deposits without leaving the office. To learn more about Hills Bank Direct Merchant, contact a Treasury Management Representative at 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK).