Explore life to its fullest and let us take care of the details—it's that simple!
With workshops, seminars, and casual gatherings designed to help you connect with new friends in your community, the goal of Friends Club is to offer you the benefits you’ve earned and to thank you for your loyal support of Hills Bank. This dynamic group of individuals age 50 and better also enjoys day trips to unique local attractions and events, extended tours of our national treasures, and international journeys to unforgettable destinations.
Who can be a member?
Hills Bank customers who are age 50 or better and maintain $10,000 in household deposits qualify to join the club.
Want to become an Ambassador?
Earn money by referring friends or family members. Learn more.
Benefits and Services
Trips and Tours - Enjoy a one-day trip or an extended adventure with old and new friends at a group rate. If you're already a member and going on an extended trip, print our Travel Information Card to help you prepare.
Friends Club Gold Checking Account
- Tiered interest rates
- Free personalized club checks
- Unlimited check writing
- Unlimited free Hills Bank and non-Hills Bank ATM transactions. (The owner of a non-Hills Bank ATM may surcharge, but that's their fee, not ours!)
- No annual fee Hills Bank debit card
- Online/mobile banking with bill payment
- Free check safekeeping of canceled checks, eStatement, or returned check images
- Free money orders and official checks
- Free fraud recovery assistance, called Deluxe Provent ID Restoration.
- 50% off safe deposit box rental (safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured)
Local Events - Join us for fun and engaging activities at Hills Bank locations and local venues.
Quarterly Newsletter - Members will receive a quarterly newsletter featuring upcoming events and trips, financial seminars, and new Hills Bank products and services.