Explore life to its fullest and let us take care of the details—it's that simple!
With workshops, seminars, and casual gatherings designed to help you connect with new friends in your community, the goal of Friends Club is to offer you the benefits you’ve earned and to thank you for your loyal support of Hills Bank. This dynamic group of individuals age 50 and better also enjoys day trips to unique local attractions and events, extended tours of our national treasures, and international journeys to unforgettable destinations.
How to Become a Member
Hills Bank customers who are age 50 or better and maintain $10,000 in household deposits qualify to join the club. The qualifying amount can be distributed in one account or a combination of accounts, including a savings, checking, money market, or Certificate of Deposits. A Friends Club Checking account offers the most benefits, which are listed below.
If you are interested in joining, please email FriendsClub@HillsBank.com or meet with a personal banker at any Hills Bank location to join.
Already a Member? Become an Ambassador!
Earn money and extra perks by referring friends or family members. Learn more.
Benefits and Services
Trips and Tours - Enjoy a one-day trip or an extended adventure with old and new friends at a group rate. If you're already a member and going on an extended trip, print our Travel Information Card to help you prepare.
Friends Club Gold Checking Account
- No monthly service charge and unlimited check writing and free ATM transactions (a fee may be imposed by a non-Hills Bank ATM owner).
- Interest bearing account
- Free personalized checks with free safekeeping
- No annual fee Hills Bank debit card
- 50% discount on safe deposit box rental fees (safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured)
- Online/mobile banking with bill payment
- Special CD rates for customers with a primary checking account at Hills Bank
- Fraud recovery assistance with Deluxe Provent ID Restoration
- Referral program that includes a $50 referral bonus, free day trip or $100 off extended travel, and entry into annual $1,000 drawing (restrictions apply)
Local Events - Join us for fun and engaging activities at Hills Bank locations and local venues.
Quarterly Newsletter - Members will receive a quarterly newsletter featuring upcoming events and trips, financial seminars, and new Hills Bank products and services.