A community for customers age 50 or better
What is Friends Club?
Hills Bank Friends Club is an exclusive club that offers growth, adventure, and connection through events, activities, and trips for loyal Hills Bank customers navigating life after age 50 and who maintain a qualifying balance. As a member of the Friends Club community, you’ll receive our quarterly newsletter with event offerings, including lectures, casual gatherings, and workshops. A special checking account is also available to members. Learn more about these benefits and our rewarding referral program below.
Who can be a member?
Customers who are age 50 or better and maintain $10,000 or more across all personal accounts within their household (at the same address) qualify. To join, please visit, call, or email a personal banker at any Hills Bank location. We look forward to helping you make special memories and new connections.
- No monthly service charge and unlimited check writing and free ATM transactions (a fee may be imposed by a non-Hills Bank ATM owner)
- Interest-bearing account
- Free personalized checks with free safekeeping
- No-annual-fee Hills Bank debit card
- 50% discount on safe deposit box rental fees (safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured)
- Online/mobile banking with bill payment
- Special CD rates for customers with a primary checking account at Hills Bank
- Fraud recovery assistance with Deluxe Provent ID Restoration
- Referral program that includes a $50 referral bonus and entry into annual $1,000 drawing (restrictions apply), click here for more information
We are offering a diverse lineup of events offered exclusively to Friends Club members. Members can connect, learn, and grow together as we cover topics in a variety of categories like life and leisure, health and wellness, liberal arts and sciences, fitness and movement, and financial education.
Friends Club Ambassadors are an invaluable asset to the club, and rewarding these loyal customers is very important to Hills Bank. Earn money and extra perks by referring friends or family members.
Hills Bank Friends Club extended travel and day trips remain on hold. We continue to keep the health and safety of our members, as well as the current environment, at the forefront when making these decisions. We know that many of you are still interested in travel. Consider group travel with a longtime partner of ours, Star Destinations. For more information about their trips, call 712-792-9793 or 800-284-4440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.