A community for customers age 50 or better
Hills Bank Friends Club is an exclusive club that offers growth, adventure, and connection through events, activities, and trips for loyal Hills Bank customers navigating life after retirement. As a member of the Friends Club community, you’ll receive our quarterly newsletter with event offerings, including, lectures, casual gatherings, and workshops. Also, a special checking account is available to members, as well as a rewarding referral program! See more details below.
Who can be a member?
Customers who are age 50 or better and maintain $10,000 or more across all personal accounts within their household (at the same address) qualify. To join, please visit, call, or email a personal banker at any Hills Bank location. We look forward to helping you make special memories and new connections.
Hills Bank Friends Club will not be hosting extended travel in 2021. We continue to keep the health and safety of our members, as well as the current environment, at the forefront when making these hard decisions. We know that many of you are still interested in travel. Consider group travel with a longtime partner of ours, Star Destinations. For more information about their trips, call 712-792-9793 or 800-284-4440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Day trips and in-person gatherings are on hold. Learn more here, and view our upcoming virtual events!
- No monthly service charge and unlimited check writing and free ATM transactions (a fee may be imposed by a non-Hills Bank ATM owner)
- Interest-bearing account
- Free personalized checks with free safekeeping
- No-annual-fee Hills Bank debit card
- 50% discount on safe deposit box rental fees (safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured)
- Online/mobile banking with bill payment
- Special CD rates for customers with a primary checking account at Hills Bank
- Fraud recovery assistance with Deluxe Provent ID Restoration
- Referral program that includes a $50 referral bonus and entry into annual $1,000 drawing (restrictions apply), click here for more information
Check out our diverse lineup of events (currently virtual events only) offered exclusively to Friends Club members. By covering topics in a variety of categories like life and leisure, health and wellness, liberal arts and sciences, fitness and movement, and financial education, members can connect, learn, and grow together.
Friends Club Ambassadors are an invaluable asset to the club, and rewarding these loyal customers is very important to Hills Bank. Earn money and extra perks by referring friends or family members.