A community for customers age 50 or better
What is Friends Club?
Hills Bank Friends Club is an exclusive club that offers growth, adventure, and connection through events, activities, and trips for loyal Hills Bank customers navigating life after age 50 and who maintain a qualifying balance. As a member of the Friends Club community, you’ll receive our quarterly newsletter with travel tour details and event offerings, including lectures, casual gatherings, and workshops. A special checking account is also available to members. Learn more about these benefits and our rewarding referral program below.
Who can be a member?
Customers who are age 50 or better and maintain $10,000 or more across all personal accounts within their household (at the same address) qualify. To join, please visit, call, or email a personal banker at any Hills Bank location. We look forward to helping you make special memories and new connections.
- No monthly service charge and unlimited check writing and free ATM transactions (a fee may be imposed by a non-Hills Bank ATM owner)
- Interest-bearing account
- Free personalized checks with free safekeeping
- No-annual-fee Hills Bank debit card
- 50% discount on safe deposit box rental fees (safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured, limit one discount per household)
- Online/mobile banking with bill payment
- Special CD rates for customers with a primary checking account at Hills Bank
- Fraud recovery assistance with Deluxe Provent ID Restoration
- Referral program that includes a $50 referral bonus, an invitation to our travel season exclusive sneak peek, and entrance into a drawing to win your choice of a $500.00 trip credit or $400.00 cash (restrictions apply), click here for more information
Friends Club offers a variety of events like one-day tours, educational seminars, group volunteer opportunities, active endeavors, and performances at local venues. Members can connect, learn, and grow together as we cover topics in a variety of categories like life and leisure, health and wellness, liberal arts and sciences, fitness and movement, and financial education.
For those seeking adventure abroad or domestically, venture with Friends Club on an exclusive, professionally curated extended trip. Connection to experiences and friendships is what makes group travel with Friends Club so special! Whether this is your first or tenth time traveling with us, we are excited to provide the best group travel experience, from registration to return home.
Friends Club Ambassadors are an invaluable asset to the club, and rewarding these loyal customers is very important to Hills Bank. Earn money and extra perks by referring friends or family members.
Members receive a quarterly newsletter featuring exclusive travel opportunities, events, recipes, articles, and games.VIEW THE NEWSLETTER