Hills Bank lobbies have reopened. Learn what’s new and what to expect when you visit our branches at hillsbank.com/covid-19.
For Those 50 or Better
Explore life to the fullest and let us take care of the details!
With workshops, seminars, and casual gatherings designed to help you connect with new friends in your community, the goal of Friends Club is to offer you the benefits you’ve earned and to thank you for your loyal support of Hills Bank.
How to Become a Member
Hills Bank customers who are age 50 or better and maintain $10,000 in household deposits qualify to join the club. The qualifying amount can be distributed in one account or a combination of accounts, including a savings, checking, money market, or certificates of deposit (CDs). A Friends Club Checking Account offers the most benefits, which are listed below.
If you are interested in joining, please email FriendsClub@HillsBank.com or meet with a personal banker at any Hills Bank location to join. You can also download the HERE by Hills Bank app to connect with a banker and open an account right from your smartphone.
- No monthly service charge and unlimited check writing and free ATM transactions (a fee may be imposed by a non-Hills Bank ATM owner)
- Interest-bearing account
- Free personalized checks with free safekeeping
- No-annual-fee Hills Bank debit card
- 50% discount on safe deposit box rental fees (safe deposit box contents are not FDIC insured)
- Online/mobile banking with bill payment
- Special CD rates for customers with a primary checking account at Hills Bank
- Fraud recovery assistance with Deluxe Provent ID Restoration
- Referral program that includes a $50 referral bonus and entry into annual $1,000 drawing (restrictions apply)