Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
We want you to feel safe and comfortable to visit us at Hills Bank. We are taking extra precautions to keep our customers and employees healthy, so our lobbies will look a bit different than you’re used to. And if you’re more comfortable visiting us from a distance, you can use our banking from home options.
Customers are invited to use drive-up teller windows to make transactions. Here you can view up-to-date information on which offices will have drive-up services available. Personal appointments may also be made with a personal banker by calling 1-800-445-5725.
Together, we will overcome this challenge.
All Hills Bank offices will require face masks for those entering our lobbies. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for you. If you do not wish to wear a mask, we kindly ask you use our drive-thru services or digital banking options instead.
What to Expect While Visiting a Hills Bank Location
What We Are Doing to Protect You
We have removed high touch items like newspapers, magazines, and refreshments – for the foreseeable future. Here are some other changes you can expect:
• Plexiglass windows on our teller stations and reception areas
• A limit on the number of people who can be in the lobby at one time
• Transaction areas and reusable items will be frequently wiped down
• Hand sanitizing stations located at each entrance
• Floor stickers to guide social distancing while waiting in line
What We Ask of You
- We ask all customers and non-customers who enter our lobbies to wear a mask while inside
- However, you may be asked to step aside and briefly remove your mask upon entry for visual identification purposes
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill, and use our digital banking options instead
With these changes, Hills Bank locations will look and feel a bit different. But what isn’t changing is our dedication to customer service, whether you’re visiting with us in-person, in our drive-thru, or through the HERE by Hills Bank app.
If You Are Not Comfortable Coming Into our Location Lobbies
Drive Through Banking Options:
Locations with Drive-Through Banking
Locations Offering Drive-Up Service:
- Cedar Rapids:
- 3905 Blairs Ferry Rd NE | 319-654-8125
- Williams Blvd SE | 319-654-8015
- 1009 2nd St | 319-358-6138
- 131 E Main St | 319-679-5101
- Iowa City:
- 1401 S Gilbert St | 319-358-2221
- Muscatine Ave | 319-688-4609
- 120 5th St | 319-656-5808
- 103 W Main St | 319-866-7065
- 3204 7th Ave | 319-477-8412
- 800 11th St | 319-377-6066
- Mount Vernon:
- 720 1st Ave SE | 319-866-7041
- North Liberty:
- 25 Hwy 965 N | 319-626-8768
- 590 W Forevergreen Rd | 319-665-5740
- 2481 Hwy 92 E | 319-863-7817
- 229 8th Ave | 319-646-4013
- Iowa City
- Iowa Memorial Union | 125 N Madison St | 319-688-4638
- Cedar Rapids:
We are pleased to offer curbside banking services for customers who need to see a banker, mortgage lender, or treasury management officer. You may book ahead by calling your location’s number, or simply pull up to one of the designated curbside parking spots and call the number on the sign. A banker will come out to assist you when they’re able. We ask that you please wear a mask while interacting with us.
Curbside banking is available at the following locations:
• 3905 Blairs Ferry Rd NE | 319-654-8125
• Williams Blvd SE | 319-654-8015
• 1009 2nd St | 319-358-6138
• 1401 S Gilbert St | 319-358-2221
• Muscatine Ave | 319-688-4609
• 3204 7th Ave | 319-477-8412
• 25 Hwy 965 N | 319-626-8768
• 2481 Hwy 92 E | 319-863-7817
Banking From Home Options:
HERE by Hills Bank app
We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic will cause financial hardship across the communities we serve, and you can contact our bankers through the HERE by Hills Bank app. Simply start a chat with a banker of your choice, and they’ll do whatever they can to help in these trying times. Whether you have an issue to resolve, a transaction to send, or are seeking financial assistance or advice, it can give you peace of mind to know you have a direct line to a banker.
Hills Bank Online
For your everyday banking needs, Hills Bank Online will remain available 24/7. If you have not already enrolled in online banking, you’ll need to do so before you can download the app or access Hills Bank Online from an internet browser.
Once you’ve enrolled, you can use Hills Bank Online to:
- Check your balance
- Make payments
- Deposit checks remotely
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage your finances
- Turn your debit card on/off
- View your statements
What We Are Doing:
Customer and Employee Safety
At Hills Bank, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We continue to monitor the evolving coronavirus situation regarding workplace sanitization and recommended safety protocols:
- Frequently sanitizing our offices, using disinfectant wipes on doorknobs, tables, desks, teller counters, and handrails
- Providing gloves to employees who handle cash
- Asking our employees to stay home if they feel ill or have been in contact with an individual who may have contracted COVID-19
- Limiting non-essential travel, and asking employees to self-isolate if they visit an area with widespread or ongoing transmission of COVID-19
Hills Bank has business continuity measures to allow for uninterrupted banking services in the event that more severe quarantine measures are put in place.
Have you been impacted? Contact us to discuss what options we may have available to you.
The Iowa Finance Authority has mortgage and rental assistance available through the COVID-19 Iowa Eviction & Foreclosure Prevention Program. Learn more to see if you're eligible.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out. Our Customer Contact Center is available seven days a week by calling 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK)
- Customer Contact Center Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- After Hours Call Center: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.