Lobbies are open. View additional COVID-19 Resources.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
We want you to feel safe and comfortable to visit us at Hills Bank again. We are taking extra precautions to keep our customers and employees healthy, so our lobbies will look a bit different than you’re used to. And if you’re more comfortable visiting us from a distance, you can use our banking from home options or utilize our drive-throughs service at most all locations.
Together, we will overcome this challenge.
What to Expect While Visiting a Hills Bank Location
What We Are Doing to Protect You
We have removed high touch items like newspapers, magazines, and refreshments – for the foreseeable future. Here are some other changes you can expect:
• Plexiglass windows on our teller stations and reception areas
• A limit on the number of people who can be in the lobby at one time
• Transaction areas and reusable items will be frequently wiped down
• Hand sanitizing stations located at each entrance
• Floor stickers to guide social distancing while waiting in line
What We Ask of You
• If you are wearing a mask or other facial covering, you will be asked to step aside and briefly remove it for visual identification purposes
• Please stay home if you are feeling ill, and use our digital banking options instead
With these changes, Hills Bank locations will look and feel a bit different. But what isn’t changing is our dedication to customer service, whether you’re visiting with us in-person, in our drive-thru, or through the HERE by Hills Bank app.
If You Are Not Comfortable Coming Into our Location Lobbies
Banking From Home Options:
HERE by Hills Bank app
We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic will cause financial hardship across the communities we serve, and you can contact our bankers through the HERE by Hills Bank app. Simply start a chat with a banker of your choice, and they’ll do whatever they can to help in these trying times. Whether you have an issue to resolve, a transaction to send, or are seeking financial assistance or advice, it can give you peace of mind to know you have a direct line to a banker.
Hills Bank Online
For your everyday banking needs, Hills Bank Online will remain available 24/7. If you have not already enrolled in online banking, you’ll need to do so before you can download the app or access Hills Bank Online from an internet browser.
Once you’ve enrolled, you can use Hills Bank Online to:
- Check your balance
- Make payments
- Deposit checks remotely
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage your finances
- Turn your debit card on/off
- View your statements
As our country and communities are currently facing economic challenges related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we would like to offer you some options to assist our impacted businesses. Please reach out to your business banker for any assistance needed during these times.
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA) PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
PPP Loan Forgiveness:
If you received your PPP loan through Hills Bank, please access our Loan Forgiveness Application instructions.
Paycheck Protection Program Application:
Learn more about Hills Bank's participation in the Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program.
What We Are Doing:
Customer and Employee Safety
At Hills Bank, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We continue to monitor the evolving coronavirus situation regarding workplace sanitization and recommended safety protocols:
- Frequently sanitizing our offices, using disinfectant wipes on doorknobs, tables, desks, teller counters, and handrails
- Providing gloves to employees who handle cash
- Asking our employees to stay home if they feel ill or have been in contact with an individual who may have contracted COVID-19
- Limiting non-essential travel, and asking employees to self-isolate if they visit an area with widespread or ongoing transmission of COVID-19
Hills Bank has business continuity measures to allow for uninterrupted banking services in the event that more severe quarantine measures are put in place.
Have you been impacted? Contact us to discuss what options we may have available to you.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out. Our Customer Contact Center is available seven days a week by calling 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK)
- Customer Contact Center Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- After Hours Call Center: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.