Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
We want you to feel safe and comfortable to visit us at Hills Bank. We are taking extra precautions to keep our customers and employees healthy.
In accordance with the most recent CDC guidelines, individuals who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks in our lobbies. Our employees will continue to wear masks for the time being.
If you’re more comfortable visiting us from a distance, you are invited to use our drive-up teller windows or bank with us online through our website or the Hills Bank mobile app. If you have questions, you can connect directly to a personal banker during business hours by clicking the chat bubble on hillsbank.com or Hills Bank mobile. You can also schedule an appointment with a banker through our website or by calling 1-800-445-5725.
What to Expect While Visiting a Hills Bank Location
What We Are Doing to Protect You
We have removed high touch items like newspapers, and magazines. If refreshments are available, they will be provided in individual servings.
Other measures in place include:
• Plexiglass windows on our teller stations and reception areas
• Transaction areas and reusable items are frequently wiped down
• Hand sanitizing stations located at each entrance
What We Ask of You
All customers and non-customers who enter our lobbies while wearing a mask will be asked to step aside and briefly remove it for visual identification purposes
Please stay home if you are feeling ill, and use our digital banking options instead.
If You Are Not Comfortable Coming Into our Location Lobbies
Please don’t hesitate to use our banking from home options including Hills Bank Online Banking and via phone
Drive Through Banking Options:
Locations with Drive-Through Banking
Locations Offering Drive-Up Service:
- Cedar Rapids:
- 3905 Blairs Ferry Rd NE | 319-654-8125
- Williams Blvd SE | 319-654-8015
- 1009 2nd St | 319-358-6138
- 131 E Main St | 319-679-5101
- Iowa City:
- 1401 S Gilbert St | 319-358-2221
- Muscatine Ave | 319-688-4609
- 120 5th St | 319-656-5808
- 103 W Main St | 319-866-7065
- 3204 7th Ave | 319-477-8412
- 800 11th St | 319-377-6066
- Mount Vernon:
- 720 1st Ave SE | 319-866-7041
- North Liberty:
- 25 Hwy 965 N | 319-626-8768
- 590 W Forevergreen Rd | 319-665-5740
- 2481 Hwy 92 E | 319-863-7817
- 229 8th Ave | 319-646-4013
- Iowa City
- Iowa Memorial Union | 125 N Madison St | 319-688-4638
- Cedar Rapids:
We are pleased to offer curbside banking services for customers who need to see a banker, mortgage lender, or treasury management officer. You may book ahead by calling your location’s number, or simply pull up to one of the designated curbside parking spots and call the number on the sign. A banker will come out to assist you when they’re able.
Curbside banking is available at the following locations:
• 3905 Blairs Ferry Rd NE | 319-654-8125
• Williams Blvd SE | 319-654-8015
• 1009 2nd St | 319-358-6138
• 1401 S Gilbert St | 319-358-2221
• Muscatine Ave | 319-688-4609
• 3204 7th Ave | 319-477-8412
• 25 Hwy 965 N | 319-626-8768
• 2481 Hwy 92 E | 319-863-7817
Banking From Home Options:
Hills Bank Online
For your everyday banking needs, Hills Bank Online will remain available 24/7. If you have not already enrolled in online banking, you’ll need to do so before you can download the app or access Hills Bank Online from an internet browser.
Once you’ve enrolled, you can use Hills Bank Online to:
- Check your balance
- Make payments
- Deposit checks remotely
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage your finances
- Turn your debit card on/off
- View your statements
What We Are Doing:
Customer and Employee Safety
At Hills Bank, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We have implemented workplace sanitization and recommended safety protocols, including:
- Frequently sanitizing our offices, using disinfectant wipes on doorknobs, tables, desks, teller counters, and handrails
- Providing gloves to employees who handle cash, and to customers who participate in penny grabs.
- Asking our employees to stay home if they feel ill or have been in contact with an individual who may have contracted COVID-19
Have you been impacted? Contact us to discuss what options we may have available to you.
The Iowa Finance Authority has mortgage and rental assistance available through the COVID-19 Iowa Eviction & Foreclosure Prevention Program. Learn more to see if you're eligible.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out. Our Customer Contact Center is available seven days a week by calling 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK)
- Customer Contact Center Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- After Hours Call Center: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.