Can I use my debit card while traveling internationally?
Yes, your debit card and credit card are accepted internationally!
If your ATM card is linked to a checking account, it can also be used at ATMs internationally. Always notify Hills Bank prior to using your card abroad, or even if you are traveling outside of your normal range in the U.S. so we can set a travel alert on your account and help ensure a smooth experience when you use your card in those regions.
You can reach a banker during normal business hours by downloading the HERE by Hills Bank app for your Android or iOS device. We created the HERE app to let you take care of your banking needs when it’s convenient for you.
With the HERE app, you can:
- Choose and connect with your dedicated banking partner – with the ability to switch bankers at any time without having to repeat information
- Explore financial opportunities and get advice for financial planning
- Ask questions, set up accounts, place travel alerts, apply for a credit card, transfer funds, complete transactions and more
When you need us, we’ll be here.
We’re also available seven days a week by calling 1-800-445-5725 (1-800-HILLSBK)
- Customer Contact Center Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- After Hours Call Center: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Before traveling abroad, please refer to our fee schedule for card use outside of the United States.