For your convenience, you have the option to receive your monthly bank statements electronically. This will not only help reduce the paper mail that arrives at your business, but allow you to view your statement the day after it is generated at the bank.
Benefits of eStatements
- Free — you just need to sign up for Hills Bank Online Business ConnectionsTM then follow the instructions below
- Get your bank statements online instead of in your mailbox
- View your statements the day after they are generated at the bank — no need to wait for the mail to arrive
- Secure — no confidential financial information is emailed to your business, just a notice that your statement is ready
- Save your statements to your computer’s hard drive — no more paper to store
- Access up to one year of statements online
How does your business sign up?
- Login to Hills Bank OnlineTM.
- From the toolbar, click Management Options and then choose eStatement.
- After verifying your email address and reading the information, you need to enable the account(s) you want enrolled in eStatement by clicking the box next to each account name.
- Select the file format you prefer (choose from pdf, html, txt) and click Submit.
- Read the disclaimer and after agreeing, click the “I Agree” button.
- Review the System Message text in red. Your accounts will be listed as “Pending Confirmation.”
- An email will arrive with a link directing you to a login page. Until you click the link in this email, your account(s) will not be switched to eStatement.
- Upon logging in to Hills Bank Online again, your eStatement enrollment will be completed.
Note that when you sign up for this service you will not get your check images returned to you. Should you need to view or print canceled check images, you can do so in Hills Bank Online by choosing View Current Transactions or View Range of Transactions.
Questions? Want to apply? Contact Hills Bank Customer Service at 1-800-HILLSBK, firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by any convenient location to talk with a Commercial Deposits Representative or fill out an eStatement form (for existing Hills Bank Online customers only) to print and return to us by mail, fax, or in person.